Acceptance of terms and acknowledgement
Please read these TOUs carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations with respect to your use of the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, and the content and services available via the Website, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these TOUs in all respects with respect to the Website. If you are not willing to be bound by each and every term or condition, or if any representation made herein by you is not true, you may not use, and must cease using, the Website.
We may amend the TOU at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website (including but not limited to the services other intellectual property rights offered on or via the Website) and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Copyright in the trade marks, publications, materials and other content ('Content') on this website is owned by FiLOS Software Limited or its licensors.
You may download and temporarily store one or more of the pages of this website for the purposes of viewing them. You may also print any of the Content on this website so long as each copy is a complete copy, no amendment is made to it, it acknowledges FiLOS Software Limited as its source, and it is only for personal, informational and non-commercial use or use within your organisation. If you provide copies to others, you must ensure that any recipient is made aware of these TOUs.
Any other storage, copying, transmission or distribution of the Content on this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of FiLOS Software Limited.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
Notice Specific to Software Available on this Website
Any software that is made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyrighted work of FiLOS Software Limited and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement").
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Member Account, Password and Security
If any of the services available on the Website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify FiLOS Software Limited immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. FiLOS Software Limited will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by FiLOS Software Limited or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You must not:
- act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any network, system, software, data or material that underlies or is connected to the Website; or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any services provided via the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any FiLOS Software Limited server or to any of the services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
Uploading Material to our Website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload, share, post, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available material to our Website (“Contribution”), you agree to grant FiLOS Software Limited a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit and distribute your Contribution for any purpose and in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
You warrant that:
- you have the right and authority to grant this license;
- FiLOS Software Limited’s exercise of the rights granted pursuant to this license will not infringe or otherwise violate any third party rights; and
- all so-called moral rights in the Content have been waived to the full extent allowed by law.
You agree that you will neither use the Website in a manner, nor share any Contributions, that:
- are false or misleading;
- are defamatory, derogatory, degrading or harassing of another or constitutes a personal attack;
- invades another's privacy or includes, copies or transmits another's confidential, sensitive or personal information;
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual;
- are obscene or not in good taste;
- violates or infringes or promotes the violation or infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights;
- you do not have the right and authority to Share and grant the necessary rights and licenses for;
- violates or promotes the violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- contains a solicitation of funds, goods or services, or promotes or advertises goods or services; or
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, or other components designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer.
You agree to indemnify us against all loss we suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these TOUs.
We have the right to remove any Contribution you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with these TOUs.
FiLOS Software Limited may report you to the relevant authorities and may act under the fullest extent of applicable laws if you transmit or upload content intended or designed to cause harm.
FiLOS Software Limited will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution posted by you or any other user of our Website.
Links to Third Party Sites
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
IF YOU USE THESE LINKS, YOU WILL LEAVE OUR WEBSITE. WE HAVE NOT REVIEWED THESE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE CONTENTS OF THOSE WEBSITES OR RESOURCES, AND ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THEM. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS FOUND THERE, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USING THEM. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE, YOU DO THIS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
To the extent permitted by law, FiLOS Software Limited and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Loss in connection with:
- the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
- any error in, or omission from, any information or Content made available through the Website;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this; and
- any site linked from the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
The TOUs and all issues regarding this website are governed by English law and all disputes shall be determined exclusively by the English Courts.