Since it’s launch in 2011 and with a rolling yearly renewal process, FiLOS has gone from strength to strength and recruited many admirers along the way.
FiLOS is the Complete Solution offering Full Solicitors Accounting, fully configurable Case Management, Document Management, Practice Management and Time Recording features all linked together with a powerful, yet fully customisable and user-friendly reporting suite.
A feature all cashiers will adore, designed to bring ease of use, compliance and reporting in to one place.
Content Overview –
- The Alerts tab gives you access to any number of compliance issues
- Posting Requests allows users to request authorised postings to be made by the cashier
- Regular Postings gives you control over periodical postings, a series of which is easily generated
- Matter Ledgers provides a list of, and access to, all live matters
- Unbilled Time provides all instances of UBT in one place and in a customisable grid
- Unpaid Bills are listed in one place as UBT and also with full Aged Debtors reporting
- Unpaid Invoices are displayed as UBT and Bills with full access to Aged Creditors reporting
- Nominal Ledgers can be viewed and accessed with full audit functionality
- Supplier Ledgers shows you all your suppliers and your financial status with them
- Banks shows all your banking transactions and transfers report
- Cheques gives access to the cashier to view and print all cheques due
- Dormant Balances tab lists matters with no movement for a defined period.
Easy to use Posting Interface
interfaces come in a number of varieties but all are launched from a relevant
type of ledger, whether it be an individual financial post, a large batch or
All useful information relating to the ledger is displayed to save the need to back track and check.
Warnings are given when a posting is made if it is likely to break any rules, thus giving the cashier ultimate control.
Transactions on the ledger are colour coded to indicate their status, whether it be unpaid, unallocated or unbilled.
A posting can have a standard description added to save repetition and for speed of entry.
Transactions made in error can be reversed and easily identified with a notes feature to give reasons where necessary.
Doubtful debts can be flagged for warning or attention.
Memo posts can be made and seen on the ledger to remind the user of future actions to be taken
Reconciliations are made easy with powerful search functions and customisable views, all complimented with a full bank reconciliation report.
Peace of mind is added with a password protected sign off for the Partners.
Powerful Grid Reporting Capabilities
extensive set of reports is supplied as standard with all installations, FiLOS
allows you to expand upon this through use of customisable reports.
Information is displayed throughout FiLOS in a grid format and each grid shares the same functionality as the last. This consistent approach throughout the software enables easy mastery of some of the more difficult tasks. We’ve added extensive tools to the system to make the end result of your labour attractive, accurate and concise.
- Cashier View with all alerts and other important information presented in one place
- Easy to use posting interface
- Posting Requests
- Automated Regular Postings
- Full control of payment and receipt allocations
- Posting Reversals for peace of mind
- Integrated Client Interest Calculation and Posting
- Custom Posting Descriptions
- Supplier Ledger
- Fully reconcilable banks with password protected sign off
- Powerful Reporting capabilities utilising customisable grids of information throughout the system
- Cheque Printing
- Customer Invoice Production
- Compliance is available via the COFA view
- FiLOS is Making Tax Digital compliant